Tuesday, 29 April 2008

I Have a Dream

By: Yen, Zuki, & Qhairi ~H5P3 KMPP 2007/08~

We dedicate this lyric to MISS SABINA ROSE ALPHONSE
We will always love you....


I have a dream,
A secret thing,
To help me free,
From PMC (Penang Matriculation College).

If you see the KESIS,
Near the Post Office,
With the students waving,
Coz we need to leave.

I believe my class team,
Where I always get sweet memories.
I believe my class team,
When I noticed they are too sporting,
I cross the gate.... I have a dream.

I have a dream,
A secret thing,
To help me think,
It’s exciting.

And my destination,
Far from destiny,
I will keep the moment,
For all of my life.

I will miss you, teacher,
When I’m going to the oversea,
I believe to future,
Secret thing became reality,
I cross the sea... I’m on the dream,
I cross the sea... I’m on the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment